Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Freckle

I have them. Lots of them. I have a few on my freckle/skin cancer watch. J actually "discovered" a big one on the inside of my left ankle a few months ago. "Is this new?" Nope, been there forever.

My lit. seminar is coming along swimingly. Two books I ILLed showed up today, so I'm going to go get those. (That's Inter Library Loan) One is the History of Lighting and should cover a good 10 minutes of my 45 minute talk. Background is important and I think the progression of lighting technology will be interesting. Fine, maybe mildly interesting, but you haven't heard me give a talk. I'm wonderfully fascinating.

Halloween is rapidly approaching. Joan and I have picked out our costumes. Or I picked them out several months ago and have barely thought of it since. It's not great, but it's an easily made costume from a mildly successful movie. Dude, Where's My Car? And no we're not going as Jesse or Chester. We're going as Zoltan Cult members.

The adorable Hal Sparks is Zoltan. And we are his followers.


I figure a movie from 5 years ago, and from one that not too many have seen, is obscure enough. And it can't be that hard to make a bubble wrap suit. And wear some black shorts and tank top. And just to be fair, I got one of those picture from Sparksfan.com. No it isn't a great costume, but I haven't had to think about it for several months. I can never come up with a really good one, so I picked a mediocre one.

So what are you going to be?

And yes I'm going to send that to Davy and FOUND.

Update: Hopefully you can see this webpage. It's A Look at Those Who Died in Iraq

My thoughts are with their families. I hope everyone else makes it home. These fine men and women have given the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here