Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Finally

I finally sold my kayak. We're meeting halfway between Charlotte and here. At the BMW exit of 85. BUT he also has a European Ford Focus bumper, painted black, that he had on his car but sold and now has the bumper just laying around. So I dropped the price from $200 to $150 and I get a sweet new bumper. My bumper doesn't even have the factory foglights, and considering these go for around $350, it's a deal, sort of. I'm a little scared, but he sounds okay. He's a nurse up in Charlotte.

But I'm getting rid of my kayak, and maybe changing the face of my car a bit. Found it from BAT Inc. down in Sarasota. It's a .pdf document, just to let you know. So theoretically, I'm going from

to this Euro Focus bumper. At the very least I'll get to do some "fun" work on my car, instead of just maintenance.

I ran some errands this morning. I left after the 8 am bus and got back right before the 8:30am bus and rode it to school. And our bank doesn't open until 8:30 for future reference.

Today I have to grade some stuff for lab, play with crystals, teach lab, go home, strap kayak to the roof of Focus, get some money and a bumper, come home and clean.

And if you were in Iberia this morning (everyone know their geography? the Iberian peninsula? hint: it's in Europe) hopefully you had some eclipse glasses and got to see the eclipse. If not the next one is in 2028.
Rare eclipse

And congrats to Hahvahd. Their endowment just went past $25 billion. And they still charge 30 grand a year to go there. Unless you work there and go for greatly reduced tuition? Free?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here