Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Shameful

I remembered a good PostSecret secret this morning. It is slightly illegal. Not go to jail illegal, but lose my job illegal. Technically it was after the semester had ended and after my grades were in, but I'm sure the university still wouldn't have liked what I did. Even though it was very enjoyable for me at the time.

But once I left, I saw that my car was towed. Stupid karma. I hate when karma is as instant as that. You don't even get to be blissfully ignorant for a day or two while the universe plots your demise.

I know that was very cryptic but to get the whole story out into the world is going to necessitate a post that will be taken down and deleted in a time limit (probably 2 days) or will have to wait until I graduate. I'll let my readers make that decision for me.

I usually make a sandwich, a small bag of carby side dish (chips/Gardetto mix/Goldfish), and a piece of fruit. I ran out of fruit yesterday so today I just have a sandwich and some Gardetto's mix. I am NOT going to buy fruit from the cafeteria. They seriously want $1.29 for an apple or a banana. One dollar and 29 cents for a banana, something that is maybe $0.79/lb at the grocery store. No way Ara*mar*k, I'll see you in hell before that happens.

But they do sell some very delicious, reasonably priced muffins, which could possibly be added to my noontime meal. But it all comes down to whether or not I want to wait in the line that is inevitably at the cafe where we eat.

Oh, and my questionable activity is Pre-Joan. I'm not that much of a scumbag, just questionable morals.

I need to make some rice for those stir-fried veggies I have in the fridge.

5 o'clock Friday is so close I can almost taste it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here