Friday, September 30, 2005

 

No Batman fans?

That previous post title was a Batman quote. When Jack Nicholson is adjusting his tie before he leaves and Jerry Hall rubs his shoulder and says "You look fine Jack." And he turns to her and says "I didn't ask." I figured there was at least one Tim Burton person who would get that, but maybe you did and just didn't comment. Good for you!

So last night was the infamous bachelor party. Pretty standard really. Went downtown to the only place to go for cheap drunkenness. $6.75 for an orange slushy with 2 shots of Everclear in it. Sure you'll want to die the next morning, but until you wake up, it's a good time. But the bartender said that Jan. 1st they are going to free pour. No more stupid mini-bottles! So if you're missing a few for your mini-bottle set, tell me now cuz you're gonna have to hijack a stewardess if you want mini-bottles from now on. Or maybe they sell them at your local ABC store. Or Packy as they say in New England I believe. That bar is Tassy's Tavern by the way.

So we're drunk, we call some cabs because we're responsible like that and plus we were dropped off. The cabbie sells us free passes for $5, the fee to get in is $8. Nice little side scam for the cabbies. We get there, buy the bachelor a lap dance or 3 and hang out and have a good time. I heard a techno remix of the Rolling Stones "Paint It Black" that was very very incredible. Some other interesting remixes also, but nothing else springs to mind. Good music though. I'm not 100% sure how you strip to System of a Down, but she did it fairly well. I was however dissapointed in the majority of the strippers pole skills. I don't recall anyone hanging from it at all. Some twirled around it, but no one really climbed it and hung upside down. And then of course, slowly slide down the pole.

I personally have never tried pole dancing, but I have seen the world strip-offs or something to that effect on Real Sex on HBO, and they performed some truly incredible things on that pole. So I guess I expect more from a show. I know this isn't Scores but it is an upscale strip club. I think they're just scared. It is a long way down from the top of that pole.

But a couple ladies found the suckers in the group and each went to the ATM at least twice. I felt sorry for them, but not that sorry. You CAN say no. I know she's hot and she'll take her top off and rub stuff on you, but you don't have to say yes.

And yes one of them wants to go back today. Poor bastard.

BUT they do have a lunch buffet. From 11-2, Mon. thru Fri. J and I were discussing this the other day and she asked if people really go to those. I'm here to say yes. I have personally never been but she has expressed interest in going at least once, just to say that we've gone. I am a little wary of what clientele frequent strip club lunch buffets, but I'm wary of lots of stuff these days, so what's one more thing. You gotta face your fears. And hope that you don't get food poisoning. Or a thong in your soup.

Dinner with the grandparents tonight, then maybe help a friend with his car, sleep, wake up, RACE!, shower, WEDDING!, sleep, sleep, work, TV, sleep......Monday!

And keep our kittens in your thoughts today. Their berries (as in "twig and") are going under the knife probably around 11 am. I'm sure they'll be fine.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here