Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Jamie? Jamie!

For some reason, Jamie's site is down. I'm sure he'll explain it when he gets it back up. I saw that he exceeded his bandwidth for a while and then it said that it didn't exist.

Jamie's site was the first blog I ever read and after that I was hooked. He's a Canadian english teacher in Japan. Not that he teaches Canadian english, but he's Canadian and teaches english. He's from Toronto, by far one of the coolest cities in the Western hemisphere. I would highly recommend a trip up there. But for all the non-metric system users that venture up there, the speed limit signs are in KPH, not MPH. So that speed limit sign you just passed that said 100 translates to about 60 mph. And I'm sure the police up there have heard, "What the hell is a kilometer?" many times before, so don't even try it.

The kitties are going to the vet today. Still not sure if we're just going in to check and see if they can be neutered, or if they're actually getting the chop job, but either way, keep our cats balls in your thoughts today.

I have to go sell goggles. Shit! Almost forgot. I found out that some of my crystals change color under fluorescent light! They go from a pale yellow/amber color in sunlight to a bright pink color under fluorescent light! It's so cool. I don't really know how I'm going to show it to you, but it's awesome. Maybe I'll try snapping a few pics if I ever bring my camera to school.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here