Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Hobble

Lab went okay yesterday. One girl missed, so one guy didn't have a lab partner, but she'll be there next week.

Good mix of all classes and majors. Agricultural education, graphics communication, conservation biology, horticulture, spanish and international business. I told you it's the non-science and engineering course.

I drove to school today so I could take the recycling.

We went to the store Mon. but didn't buy lunch meat cuz the deli was closed and I wanted some freshly sliced roast beef, and some horseradish cheese. And I didn't go to the store yesterday either. So I made tuna fish for lunch, on a kaiser roll. Yum.

I like to pronounce either with an "i" sound, but I also say it with an "e" also.

I can't stop starting sentences with I. It makes me sound conceited and self-centered, which is true to an extent, but me is who I spend the most time with, so shouldn't I be primarily concerned with myself? J is next, then the family which includes Julio and Leon, then you guys, then the rest of the world, then white trash, then criminals, then Beaches.

Just kidding Barbara Hershey/Bette Midler fans. But I still have no intention of ever watching Beaches. Unless I need a good dose of estrogen. But I did watch Steel Magnolias with J. It's actually pretty good. Very funny performances all around. And a nice sprinkling of drama also.

Taking trips is fun. I have not taken a trip in a while, and home to B'ham doesn't count. Home to Orlando counts because it's Orlando and I didn't grow up there. But I haven't been there recently. That is one thing that J and I both agree is one place our money should go, trips. We both enjoy traveling and going to new places. I've never been anywhere real crazy with J yet (read: where they don't speak english) but I'm sure she'll do fine and I'm sure I'll do fine too.

I think top on the list is still Europe, nowhere in particular, really depends on the time of year. Summer - probably Scandinavia, Winter - Germany, France, Italy
Still have no burning desire to go to England, and I know I should. I think Scotland and Ireland would be gorgeous. That's a hardcore summertime trip though. No way I'm going there in winter.

Then after that is somewhere very far away. I'm leaning Thailand right now, but Australia is also on that list. Or maybe I'll try and find a job in Australia. That sounds like a good idea, and they speak english so it would be an easier transition on everyone. They allow US citizens to bring in cats right?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here