Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Eh tu, Firefox?

For some reason, Firefox really freaked out last week. It wouldn't even open for a day or two. I threatened to uninstall it, and then it worked, but then it said that Firefox was already opened and I needed to create a new profile. I did, and now all my bookmarks, like all the blogs I read, are gone. And I'm not putting that list together again.

The worst part is I can't even find anything that says Firefox can have multiple profiles. And my default profile is this new one I created and can't get back to my other one.

And yesterday was the 3 year anniversary of the WTC terrorist attack.
I will never forget. Neither will this guy, Werner Dietl. (Thanks for the pic.)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here