Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Bad day

J and I lost something yesterday. To find it we moved the dishwasher, which was not a good idea, there was rabbit poo from our rabbit sitting last year. We also moved the dryer and washer and cleaned under there since it was moved. We found it but it put me in a weird place. I'm not there now, but most definitely was for a few hours yesterday.

Went shopping at Bi-Lo and got lots of frozen vegetables, some bread, some passion fruit juice (which I'm very excited about and it doesn't expire until May 20, 2006), a steak, some Napa cabbage, broccoli and squash for a veggie stir fry dinner. But our freezer is now full and so is our fridge, which were both very barren yesterday.

For lunch today, I'm finishing off the Sante Fe turkey and the onion rolls that we had laying around. I'm planning on toasting the buns over in the cafe/eatery across the street. And then adding Gulden's brown mustard. Maybe barbecue sauce. That'll be a game time decision.

Just checked the Miami/FSU score, which determines what time our game against Miami is, and am very glad I didn't watch all of that game. 10-7? Maybe Miami baseball, but not football. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I get to teach lab today! Yay! Should be enjoyable. I've never taught this particular lab before but I've taught the one after it. Just hope the lab kids aren't morons. That always makes my job much much tougher. But it is a good patience work-out.

It's my group meeting tomorrow and I need to run out to the research park and get some spectra off their computer.

I am addicted to my flash drive. It's great. I don't know how I got around without it. I actually did some work at home last night. And it wasn't a hassle to transfer what I worked on to here. I'm gonna add some new cat pics to my sports car club pics page and I'll add some crystal pics also so that you guys can actually see what I'm working on.

Everyone please keep the Nawlins people in your thoughts and especially one of our own, Jack the Brave who signed up to head down there and do what he can. Be safe Jack.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here