Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Ass dragger

I think tailgating finally caught up to me. I've been going without a nice sleep in day and I need at least one per week. And we usually have things to do on Sundays. Nothing major, just cleaning the house and shopping. Maybe a soccer game.

I finally made it into work at 10, which is very late for me. Usually it's betw. 8:30 and 9, so I guess 10 isn't that bad, but I have lots of projects and assignments looming overhead and I need every second I can spare, not including the ones designated for blogging of course.

I really do love The Week. It's the best of US and International media. And since I never ever read the international media, I figured this was the best way to keep up with the rest of the world. Last week's everyone was shocked at how poorly the richest country in the world reacted to Katrina. And some placed blame on Mr. "Not now I'm on vacay".

Then I saw the political cartoons and saw one that showed Terri Schiavo's bed and underneath said roughly Congress took 1 day to act. Next was a couple sitting on their house with their possessions floating around and it said Congress took 5 days to act. Then underneath it said Valuing lives: revisited. And I hadn't even thought about that.

Another political cartoon I saw, and didn't understand, was this. A guy on his roof with his possessions floating around holding up a sign that said "Save Iraq, HELL!" I have no clue what that means.

Somewhere else in the article, a journalist mentioned that to move on and prevent this from happening, the Republicans are going to need to increase funding in urban areas, and the Democrats are going to have to recognize that more money isn't going to stop the fact that teens are getting pregnant and 60% of babies born in Nawlins are born out of wedlock.

I think our plan of sterilizing people when they pick up their welfare check is looking better and better. Has anyone told Trash about our plan, since the next election is gonna come down to Trashman and Sloth's boobies? He's gonna need some novel social programs to compete against those badboys. Even ants are gonna vote for them. Seriously

And please keep my paternal grandmother (only one left on that side) in your thoughts, she's going in for cataract surgery on Wed.

And also keep Catt and her new born baby who couldn't wait any longer and popped out 7 weeks early and is now stuck in a freakin hospital. Patience is a virtue my friend. But you'll learn that. Catt and #2 Son

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here