Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Peace

Please keep our family and others in your thoughts today. My godfather succumbed to prostate cancer on Wed. My parents met him when they moved to the bustling metropolis of Vancouver, Washington circa 1977. We stayed on his farm when we took our road trip from Birmingham to Washington. That was when I was 9 and the last time I ever saw him.

I have no idea when to expect pics. Maybe Mon. afternoon. It would go ALOT faster if someone would donate a USB flash memory drive (I know they're like $20) or this thing which is hella cool. Sandisks's new SD memory card and USB drive which is pretty slick. I was trying to stay only CompactFlash which is what our Canon digicam is but looks like that ain't gonna happen since Joan's PDA is SD. But it would kill two birds yada yada yada if I bought this fancy new SD/USB card.

But the pictures are good. Lots of good ones. And a few new cat pics.

We're going to the beach this weekend and I only have to be at work for another 3 hours. As Abe Simpson said, "Call me mint jelly cuz I'm on the lam!"

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here