Friday, August 26, 2005

 

I say hella

Sometimes. It's just a good nonsensical slang word. I said tubular in the 80's so what's wrong with hella?

I swear that I will have old wedding pics up for my friend in Thailand and cat/new wedding pics up for you and the folks.

J is definitely getting antsy not having the internet at home. But I think using our neighbors' wireless is the key. Just have to talk with him about it.

Tonight we're going to a blender party. You bring a blender drink, margarita, daiquiri, etc... It should be a fun time. Brother is sticking around until tomorrow so that he can partake in the festivities. I think we're going to take a mudslide type drink. We have the irish cream, kahlua, now we just need ice cream and some vodka, vanilla preferably. I'm looking forward to it.

Still haven't sold the kayak. But I have had a few calls about it. I think it's time to drop the price some. Or alot. In fact, if I keep the life jacket and the paddle bag/dry bag, I'll let the rest go for $200-$175. And I think that's what I'll do in the next round of ads.

And another reason not to trust the government U.S. Mint seizes priceless coins. A woman sent the coins to the Mint to verify their authenticity. The Mint said they were taken from the Mint "in an unlawful manner" in the mid 30's, so they took them from her. In 2002 Sotheby's auctioned ONE off for $7.59 million. The US Mint took TEN from Joan S. Langbord.

All I can say to her is, didn't you see the Simpsons episode with the trillion dollar bill? DON'T TRUST ANY GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY CONCERNING MONEY.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here