Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Back to school

So I lied about the titles.

First day of school and I already made J late. I am in charge of the alarm and seriously dropped the ball last night. And the cat's schedules are screwed up because they've been staying up late with me last weekend and now my brother during the week, so their usual 6:30 breakfast time is pushed back to 8. But it's okay. Cuz I had the house freakin spotless. Vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the cat's litter, dishes, counter, kitchen floor.

I think J is having internet withdrawal. She wants to turn it back on. The reason we turned it off was to save some money. It wouldn't be too bad if we just had DSL but we also have to have home phone service, which we never use. Maybe I'll look into cable or talk to our neighbors about using their wireless.

If you have a secret, but are too lazy to send a postcard to PostSecret then head on over to Slothville and unburden yourself. Just make sure to enter some new info in your haloscan box. Deleting it won't work.

And everyone wish my dad a happy 56th birthday on Aug. 19th (belated) and a happy (30th?) wedding anniversary to my folks on Aug. 25th. Love you guys!

And J's birthday was on Aug. 13th, the big 2-5.

And then mine is on Sept. 1st. Right around the corner, and I'll be 26 yrs. young.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here