Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Tales of Interest!

So the last few titles have been from the Anthologies of Interest I episode of Futurama where Dr. Farnsworth invents a "What If" machine.

I don't know why, but I had never thought about what I would ask that machine before. It's a question up there with "If you had one wish what would it be?" or "If you won the lottery/had assloads of money what would you do?" etc...

I guess the first question would be "What if my parents weren't missionaries?" Would I still be the same person? What would their jobs be? Would I still have ended up here for grad school? Would Joan and I still have found each other?

"What if I didn't have a brother?" I love my brother but this one would be an interesting sociological experiment. I'm sure I'd be much different.

"What if there were one world religion?" Oooooh, that's a good one. Would everyone be at peace? Would we have roving gangs looking for anyone not a Sethist? What if I were the god of the one religion? Hahahahaha, that would be fun.

"What if there were no religion at all?" Hmmm, that's a good one too.

"What if life were more like a video game?" Futurama did this one, but I liked it and want to experience it.

I could do that all day. I hope the afterlife has a "What If" machine. Or someone really invents one.

There's a race tomorrow at Clemson behind Lee Hall if anyone is in the neighborhood. I'm betting that there won't be alot of people there, or there will be alot of new faces considering it's Independence Weekend. But I don't care. All I know is I get to go do some driving that would get me thrown in jail normally and wail on some tires. I can't wait. And if the last autocross results hold true, I should place in the top 10, but I'm not making any promises.

Um, I had something else but it left, so I might drop by later. If not have a glorious 4 DAY WEEKEND! America, Fuck Yeah!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here