Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Literature

I'm wicked sore today. My ass hurts from go karting. I guess leaning on the gas for 3 hours can make you a little sore. Then yesterday I went climbing in Anderson, in a gym. But it was nice to be in a real gym. While the one on campus is nice and free, it is very small, so it's nice to go elsewhere. And now that I have shoes, maybe I'll try climbing on an actual rock.

It had lots of hold, 50 foot walls, very nice cave, lots of fun.

I relisted my kayak on paddling.net, so it can finally go to a good home. Ruthie still has first dibs if she wants it though. I think this money is going to go towards some race rubber for the car. Or maybe headers, I don't know.

I forgot to give Joan the English quiz. I'm very interested to hear where her english comes from. I'm guessing for a higher Dixie percentage just based upon the fact that she uses y'all. I do not.

My literature seminar is coming up this fall. It has to be chemistry based and not related to my current research. So if anyone has any great ideas, please share. So far I have:
1)Chemistry of clams
2)Dangers of water
3)Solid state lighting (basically it's light with crystals, but since there is no gas can be used deep underwater or in spaaaaaaace)
4)Chemistry of tires (probably not this one, but it's an idea)
5)Elastic metals

and that's all I have. I'm planning on doing it early Fall semester, so sometime in Sept. But I need to start researching it now as opposed to the week before like in undergrad or the night before like in high school.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here