Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead

Apparently I set up my mistress Tivo to record anything having to do with "Focus" as in Ford, and no I haven't gotten any weird eye shows on the Discovery Channel yet, but it taped a show, Tuner Transformation. Basically they take some lucky schlub's car and pimp it out but actually make it faster and handle better unlike the normal Pimp My Ride fare.

I'm watching it and they got a Wings West body kit, a very nice brake kit, 4 piston, and the Vortech supercharger that I want. Haven't quite finished the show yet, had to catch the bus, but one thing caught my attention. This particular event always does and infuriates and bewilders me all at the same time.

That event is a word or letter more acurately. Zed. What the fuck is that about?

It's a Z. no ed. Zed is someone's name, and I can't imagine their parents like them too much.

Where did this come from? T U V W X Y Zed? Is there something out there that people were confusing with the letter Z? It's a what? A Datsun 280Z? What the fuck is Z? Oh, a 280Zed. Now I get it.

Please, please, please, some Brit or Canadian explain this to me because it is beyond my comprehension.

And if you or your fellow soccer moms feel left out by this tuner craze and think that they don't make anything for your kickass minivan. Never fear, Bomex is here!
'95-'97 Honda Odyssey

And the '91-'97 Toyota Previa

Pimp that baby.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here