Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Useless

I'm presenting in group meeting today so I'm gonna go work on that.

The local Fox station 11 pm news goes until 11:10. It's a little trick they have so that they can catch everyone changing the channel for Seinfeld which starts at "after the news" so they recap the top stories and do weather I think.

But one of the top stories was a useless motherfucker named Cory Williamson, 17 of Campobello, SC. He is charged with statuatory rape of a 13 yr old and molesting a 3 yr old. Apparently while awaiting trial for those revolting charges, he's living at home and was caught yesterday fucking his neighbor's dog. I hope he doesn't get off with insanity and is charged as an adult and society doesn't see him for a while.

Yuck

Another story, just to boost your faith in Baptists, on the curtails of the Newsweek Koran fiasco. Danieltown Baptist Church Reverend Creighton Lovelace has up a sign that says the Koran should be flushed. It's in Rutherford County, SC. Not a whole lot of details, but what the hell is wrong with these people?

Don't make me put up a sign that says the Bible should be flushed, or a bumper sticker. I'll do it, just to prove a point. DON'T FUCK WITH RELIGIOUS BOOKS. Or attack one that most of the world has a problem with. Like the Book of Satan. I don't know of anyone who would stand up for that book, except for the ACLU.

This tolerance and brotherly love plan is really working.

But as soon as someone starts burning the Koran or actually flushing it down the toilet, let me know cuz I'll need to share someone's bomb shelter.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here