Monday, May 30, 2005

 

I miss yesterday

I washed both cars, Tercel and Focus, this weekend. I also picked up some Meguiar's Spray Wax from Advanced. It was recommended by my friend WRX. He used it on his black WRX and it looked really nice, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's really simple and easy. I found it works better if you do it on a dry car but they say that you can use it on a wet car too. Spritz it on, wipe to a haze, let sit and then wipe off with a clean cloth. That's it. No rubbing or buffing. It took me about 10 minutes to do all of Focus. And now she's sparkly clean and water beads like crazy. I'll take some shiny car pics this afternoon.

All that's left to do is, glass and dashboard of Tercel, and tires and glass of Focus. I haven't found a miracle glass cleaner yet but this stuff

works pretty well. I think I'm using the wrong towel to wipe it down with. I use paper towels and need to switch to a microfiber cloth or something. Actually I have some camping towels that are soft and not alot of lint, so I'll try those.

Also folded some laundry but now gotta go do some real work.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here