Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Great movie Star Wars was.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Yoda is such a bad ass.

Just got back from watching it. Large crowd for an 11 am showing on a Thursday. No sex scene, but they did show the birth of Luke and Leia. Very cool. Anakin turned into Darth Vader. The Emperor became even more wrinkly and weird.

Lord Vader only had a few lines once he donned his helmet and I couldn't figure out whose voice it was. Possibly Hayden's but I don't know. It wasn't James Earl Jones that's for sure.

And I even got free popcorn with my frequent movie goer card. Want a drink with that? Nooooooo! That $4 soda destroys the benefit of the free popcorn. I've been to college, I know how to work the system to get some free stuff.

Back to work now. And I really want to watch Episode IV now. And then V, then VI.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here