Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

I cry every time I hear that song. That and Africa by Toto.

Since some people have done "Searches that found me" posts and the fact that I recently learned how to track these things, thank you ESC, I will now do a post with searches that found mine. And I don't want to think about the searches that I'll get after the post 2 down.

All google searches unless otherwise stated:
*Kumho red smoke - easy, from my Drift Atlanta outing
*user stander quadriplegic - huh? I'm fairly certain I've never blogged the word quadriplegic
*drinking game lawsuit - I don't think you can pinpoint the creators of Beer Pong but good luck with that
*Women's jello wrestling club sky(Netscape) - weird, but sounds interesting
*DUI PBJ - were you driving drunk and eating? What's wrong with you? Focus on your food and don't do it while driving.
*electrocrack - awesome, would make a good band name or what technojunkies crave. I would like to trademark that word, if no one else has taken it.
*"American Sociological Review, 1988, Vol 53: 127-138" - yawn, go to the library lazy
*grandma*kittens*game - um, I hope this is as innocent as it sounds
*"billy bath" gangster(Yahoo) - Believe this is the guy who Joe Pesci fucks up in Goodfellas, which leads to his demise
*"business up front" "party in the" quote origin - Hell yeah, Mullets Unite!
*"play with fire" game - DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!
*a car game that picks up people - Literally? Damn!
*a game called robot rage - I would play Robot Rage

Hope everyone enjoyed my lazy post o' the day.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here