Monday, May 16, 2005

 

Almost there!

Fairly certain I've used that title before but considering that Episode III comes out in less than 3 days, I can use it.

I'm not planning on going to the midnight showings, just don't want to stand in crazy lines with people like this guy who has been waiting for it since Jan. 1. So I'm going with some other grad students to a lunch time showing on Thursday. And I can't wait. And then I get to pay whatever George Lucas wants to charge for the DVD set of all 6 with 4 extra DVDs of commentary and behind the scenes stuff that I'll never watch that increases the price of the set by $150!

I know some people live for the extra DVD features, but I do not.

I'll be back tomorrow for stories from the trip home but just to whet your appetite: kegs of beer, Sweetwater for ATL folk, and ambulance chasing lawyers.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here