Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Jupiter

I have my meeting with the health center folks in about 45 minutes and I need to print some things out and make copies, so this'll be quick.

Maybe that'll be it.

Saw in my NYTimes daily e-mail that today is the anniversary of Abe Lincoln's infamous trip to Ford's Theatre where he was shot by John Wilkes Booth and died the next day. That happened on April 14, 1865.

Also saw that the FDA has decided to sign off on silicone breast implants, but only from one company, Mentor Corporation. So I say invest in them, but get out in about 3-4 months. I know this deal isn't going to last long. Personally I feel that the "sickness" caused by breast implants is all in their head. The mind is very powerful and it can trick you, so be 100% sure that you want those stupid things in your boobs. But I'm also not a doctor, so who knows?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here