Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

Just finished

So I just finished Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates by Tom Robbins.

I'm impressed. I really liked his writing style and voice. And to quote Kirsten Dunst in Interview with a Vampire, "I want some more."

I've thought a little bit about what to read next. I do recall someone mentioning a book where the protagonist fell asleep or something and woke up in a world where only the stupid people breed and the smart folk choose not to, and are out numbered. I think it was Sean from Doc in the Box that suggested it. I think it was in the BookClub comments somewhere.

But maybe I'll read that, or Sid suggested "Stone Butch Blues" cuz I wanted to read a gay/lesbian author. Beats me but the important thing is I'm reading.

I'm also autocrossing this weekend on Sat. and Sun. so if anyone is passing through, stop by and give the black Focus a cheer. And I'll be taking pics too. Maybe some small crappy video too.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here