Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Desk, what desk?

Today is definitely a clean up the desk day.

It's covered in papers and books. My bamboo and flower things are growing nicely. I should take a picture of them but I never have my camera at work. As I am a chemist I cannot remember the name of the flowers to save my life, but my neighbor is a horticulturalist so I can just go ask him and he would probably know it on the spot.

I was planning on coming in to work this weekend to get ahead so that when I take Spring Break off, it won't look as bad. But I didn't. I thought about it once or twice and as they say, it's the thought that counts. But not really. I can think about anything. Anything at all, but actually doing it is another thing all together.

That's why I never got the "if you think it, it's a sin" deal. I think if you act on it, it's a sin. I'm definitely sure there is a big karmic gap in between thinking about killing someone (boss, co-worker, Circuit City employee, telemarketers, everyone) and ACTUALLY killing someone.

Um, lost my train of thought. Not that I ever really have a train. That denotes linearity. I have never been accused of having a linear thought process.

I lost my air popper of thought? That's random and swirly and hot, just like me.

Almost forgot, I sold my motorcycle on Friday! Woohoo! For 300 cash money. I'll regale you with the entire motorcycle debacle later, but long story short, I shouldn't have bought it in the first place, paid too much, nothing but problems, expensive lesson. But it is well learned. So that money is going straight into the Focus Suspension Fund.

Here are pics of the sold moto, may it burn in hell:






|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here