Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

I think this blog is now in sleep mode. I haven't had a good post, in my humble opinion, or one that I felt really good about. Recently it has been "short weird ass thoughts from Seth". But I'm okay with that. It doesn't take alot of thought and it's better than not posting. A labmate is starting a blog too. Not sure if he's read this or not, but hopefully he'll be the only one. I've just heard too much drama comes from "real" people reading your blog. But I like PJ. He can read this and can maybe give me some constructive criticism. No one has been commenting recently, but no posts have been really comment worthy and I know you're still there, I see it on my referring pages at the bottom. I still haven't figured out how to see which google or yahoo searches send people here but I know it is sending people here. So if you're a new reader, thanks for stopping by, and to all my faithful loyal readers, thank you. It's nice knowing you're out there.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here