Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Huh?

So I realized this morning that Joan pushed the fender into the Focus' door and now it squeaks when the door opens. Or did. I pulled on the fender and it moved enough to not rub the door, but she scraped the paint off down to the metal in a few spots. It's small, I can't even see it from a few feet away, but damn is it there up close. So I might give one of those touch-up kits a try.

So I was bidding on some rims for my car on ebay. And I was top bidder but forgot about it and didn't check it until this morning. I had bid $275 and the item closed at $202. But I got an email saying that my bid had been cancelled. Whaaaa? So I sent them an email and if I don't hear from the seller in a few days then I will email ebay and ask them what's up. Weird.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here