Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Fine, here's the damn quiz

3 names you go by:
1. Seth
2. Sethy
3. Monkey

3 screen names you have:
1. silonius
2. gyrokus
3. Elijah (but this one was only so I could put something on arcade games, ELI, other two are made up by me)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. Calm
2. I like to read.
3. I’m a simple person.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. Not in the greatest shape.
2. I’m not perfect.
3. I don’t seek creative outlets.

3 parts of your heritage:
1. British
2. German
3. Scottish

3 things that scare you:
1. Living Office Space, so cubicles.
2. Other people
3. The first step off of a high ledge, like rapelling or jumping into water.

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Joan
2. sleep
3. me time

3 things you’re wearing right now:
1. Long sleeved shirt, kinda like a Charlie Brown shirt, Christmas present from an aunt
2. Nike shoes, thanks Indonesian kids!
3. hard contacts, and one is slightly a different color than the other, but the colors are drown out by my beautiful natural blue eyes.

3 of your favorite bands/artists (today): (i'm going to assume "today" means "at this moment" and go from there.)
1. The Doors
2. Nirvana
3. drunk people singing in bars

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Hurt by Nine Inch Nails
2. I wanna be sedated by The Ramones and the remake by The Offspring
3. Not gonna get it by Tatu (those hot Russian lesbian chicks) yes I like pop music too.

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. rock climb consistently
2. Buy car parts to make Focus a better car and install them myself
3. Not procrastinating

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. a best friend.
2. a few shared interests
3. Social conscience (and someone who WON’T WRECK MY CAR!)

2 truths and a lie:
1. Virgin until I was 20.
2. Never eaten at Krystals.
3. I am able to control sea creatures using my penis, kinda like a joystick.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. beautiful eyes
2. long, glorious legs
3. Junk in the trunk


3 things you just can't do:
1. Like country music.
2. Use time efficiently.
3. Turn off my TV. (but I’m getting help, currently Isaac Asimov is helping me)

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. driving
2. rock climbing
3. camping/hiking

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Go home. The university is closed because of MLK Jr. day.
2. Magically obtain my PhD.
3. Eat the bagel sandwich I brought for lunch. And carrots.

3 careers you’re considering:
1. Chemist
2. Rally driver
3. Business owner (I’ll tell you what business later)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan, and Joan has a cousin who lives there so free room!
2. Scandanavia, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Switzerland, Paris
3. Australia or New Zealand

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Seven, thanks Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld
2. Madison, Joan’s choice
3. Evil One, after The Evil One herself, maybe pronounce it Evilone, or maybe Enolive. I like that. Enolive.

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel for at least 3 months straight.
2. Live on a tropical island.
3. Not live in the United States. Again.

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
Anyone who wants to. I’m not forcing my blogger regime on anyone.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here