Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

Scabies

My favorite songs off of my Evil CD thus far are: The Faint - Paranoia Attack, Stereolab - Cybele's Revenge, and Franz Ferdinand's tune.

Once again, thank you Sid. And I'm up for starting a CD exchange program. I have enough electronic, grunge, and rap to make you want to buy some glow sticks, change into your flannel and smack some hos. Don't you just love stereotypes?

Still working on my take home test for my Chemistry 900 class, Solid State Chemistry. It isn't too hard, but it's a fair amount of work, and I just need to sit down and do it, which is what I'm doing today.

Our apartment is in shambles. Seriously. The kitchen isn't too bad, but we have some hamster cage stuff that needs to be thrown away or sold on Ebay. Gonna see if there is a market for that stuff. So clean the counters, dishes and fridge and that's done.
The spare bedroom will be gone through over the holidays and separated into Stuff we're keeping, stuff we're selling on Ebay or otherwise, and stuff we're throwing away or giving to Goodwill.
Living room needs a vacuum and general straightening. Bedroom needs laundry done hardcore and general straightening and our bathroom was scary about a week ago.

Most of this shall be cleaned probably while Joan is at work on Friday and maybe tomorrow, but we'll see, gotta finish this test first.

That was really boring, see, I told you I didn't censor myself, otherwise I would trash this post and start over.

Joan plays the lottery quite frequently actually. She claims to only play Powerball when the pot is over $100 million but I've caught her playing for less than that. Personally I don't see the value in playing, the odds are astronomical and therefore is a waste of money. But that one tiny glimmer of hope is apparently more than enough for Joan. And I'm supposed to be the optimistic one.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here