Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

License to ILL

  • Aaaaah, Bees!


  • This reminds me of that Amex commercial with Homer and the voiceover guy.

    Went to the library today. Picked up Fierce Invalids by Tom Robbins and The Photograph by Penelope Lively. So I'll start reading those this weekend. The Photograph first and then Invalids. So maybe that can be the next Book Club book? I'll mention it over there when I get a chance. The Photograph does look to be a quick read. Oooh, I'll start in seminar today. We're interviewing a faculty candidate from the Colorado School of Mines. But imagine if it was the School of Mimes. A chemistry seminar in mime. Now that's a challenge. Let's see if Marcel Marceau could do that.

    And now I leave you with a small explosion.

    |

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    NORML

    View Products
    Freedom is NORML

    Google
    Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
    Who Links Here