Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

But porkchops tastes good. Bacon tastes good.

Movie quote title again. Just pooped in there. (That was a typo but I liked it.)

Birds are scary. Joan had a Goffins cockatoo. Like this guy.

And the only way to gender a bird is by blood test. Or watch them have sex I suppose.

We thought Henry was a girl maybe until Joan was looking at him one day and said "What are those!" So I go take a look. "Those are balls sweetie." So no Henrietta for us.

Now this is when good bloggers will delete the post and just say, "I don't know what to blog about." But not me, I'll trudge on through the block in my head. Beyond all reason and logic until a good idea pops in there. Or poops in.

So far I'm a fan of Tivo, but the satellites are screwing up now, and I'm not sure if it's my fault or the satellites. I'm blaming it on the rotation of the earth and changing of seasons but I might give ol' DirecTV a call and see if they have any suggestions.

Damn, I can't wait for Christmas to get here. Or at least this weekend. But only a few hours left on this week fortunately. Okay, I've wasted enough of my time and yours.

This might be a good mini post day.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here