Friday, December 10, 2004

 

1994 Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R V-spec II




Just for Catt, a car title and not a communicable disease. This is Nissan's six cylinder turbocharged all wheel drive beast of a car that of course was never brought to this country. Thanks DOT.

Maybe I'll blog fo' real later, but I gotta finish that stupid test. Just wanted to share that, and that walking to work this morning, I saw our pond at the end of our street had flooded into one lane of our road. Very cool.

And a little further down I saw a crane/heron thing chillin in the water. Super awesome. Actually I think it was a blue heron, or at least half its wings were blue. Beautiful creature.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here