Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

Nov. 2, I was supposed to do something today.

Kidding. No Sloth ranting wanted over here. I haven't voted yet, but Joan and I are going to go after lunch around 2:30 or 3. Lines shouldn't be too bad then. Not that I think there will be lines. After all, the elderly who live to vote, go early in the morning. But I doubt there will be lines at my voting spot anyway. They have lots of polls here, it's really nice.

Lots of propaganda still flying around. Even Osama Bin Laden came out with some.

Bin Laden's goal is to bankrupt the US

He's criminally insane, but as comic books teach us; Villains are rarely stupid. No one that can orchestrate the deaths of thousands and bring the most powerful country in the world to its knees is stupid. He's definitely up there one of the most all time evil people in the world.

Very powerful and scary article.

Go vote and make a difference! Let your voice be heard!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here