Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 

My monkey ran away

It's Tuesday. Hmmmmmm, what to post about. We ate at a sushi place in town. Scary I know, but it was pretty good. It was all you can eat night. Basically it was just a roll with different sauces made repeatedly. I think it was mostly avocado, cucumber, tuna, rice and seaweed of course. And I also saw some cream cheese and a crab stick or two. Pretty good actually. But I still like choosing.

Ever since my dad went to the market in Costa Rica, where he bought squid, shark, swordfish, and various other crazy foods, I have been trying to keep my mind open about new dishes. You don't know you don't like something until you try it. That's why I'm starting to come around on eating onions. I still can't stand thick raw slices on burgers or anything for that matter, but stewed, sauteed, grilled and they're pretty good. Especially those sweet purple ones. Those are tasty.

But I always encounter people who don't like sushi or would never try it. I don't know why. It's really good and yummy. And some doesn't taste real fishy. Tuna, not at all, Salmon, a little. But stay the hell away from mackeral. Yeesh, I almost died when I tried that. It could've been that certain place, but I don't plan to try it ever again. But some sushi definitely has interesting tastes and textures.

This is by far, the lamest, on the spot blog entry ever. But I'm not really awake yet either, and Halo 2 comes out today. Yep, another video game, and Gran Turismo 4, racing game, comes out soon also. So guess what I'm doing over Christmas break?

Hopefully, I'll come up with a better blogolog entry later today.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here