Thursday, November 04, 2004

 

I really don't need this right now.

So I'm coming home for lunch like I usually do so that I can spend a little time with my sweetness before she goes to school in the evening. So la di da, I'm driving along and see that someone is pulled over on the street that my apt. is on. Damn that sucks. Then I turn and see that the car pulled over has Focus taillights. Oh fuck, but there are a few Focii around the 'hood so still no biggie. Yep, I see that little helpless South Korean face I love so dear sitting on the side of the road with her window rolled down. Muthafuckass, as Kate the Peon put it so eloquently. My day just got a whole lot worse.

Ugh, I hate that bottomless feeling that you get in your gut. So Joan gets home and I ask her if it's a big one or a little one. Big being 10 or more over and little being 9 or less with fines of $126/4pts. and $76/2pts. respectively. She says 60 in a 25. What the FUCK! Holy shit. Seeing as how that's 15 mph away from TRIPLING the speed limit, I'm deeply concerned. She says it doesn't concern me. I say it does cuz she's gonna be on our insurance one day plus she already had her license revoked for tickets a few years ago. And that we have to pay for it. She says that she'll make her parents pay for it. But it still sucks ass. And there is a distinct possibility of her getting another ticket. And I really don't wanna drive her ass around.

She explains where the cop was sitting and says that there is no way she was going 60. The cop was sitting near a turn that you cannot safely take at more than 55 mph and even then it's a little scary. So I think I'm gonna challenge it. There's lots of resources online that are very helpful. I think I can beat it. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to beat it, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, the fine for that is going to be $440 and 6 pts! Damn, so it's worth it to fight it. That's a nice chunk of change and she doesn't need any
more pts on her license.

And my seminar is freaking tomorrow, so for right now I'm pretending that it was all just a vision and that this little incident is going to take place on Saturday. Ah, delusion makes me feel better. Back to work.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here