Friday, October 01, 2004

 

What a Master Debater

So I was playing trivia at a local restaurant, Rockhoppers, named after the penguins, but they have trivia on Thursdays and it's fun, so I missed most of the debate, but calm down, I did tape it and will watch it Sat. afternoon most likely.

Of the last 15 minutes that I saw, Bush wasn't too quick with the words and kind of stumbled around some. And Kerry usually had a nice, well-worded comment or rebuttal, but he kept repeating himself. Yes Senator Kerry, we heard you say that not 2 minutes ago. Then I watched the Daily Show and got their impressions of it. They're a tad biased but who isn't? But they had on General Wesley Clark and then they had on Rudy Guliani, sorry Rudy for misspelling your last name, and he kept doing this weird thing with his eyes, creepy.

And of course the people in the background behind the interviewees were entertaining, not ESPN Gameday entertaining, but still amusing. My favorite was the guy on his cell who was obviously talking to his friends saying that they could see him on TV. Congrats buddy, that was your 7 seconds.

But I have that qualifier test thing to see if I can stay in the doctorate program tomorrow morning at 9 am EST. So wish me luck while you're eating breakfast, or mowing the lawn, or sitting on your ass watching TV (which is what I would be doing if I didn't have to take a test), or asleep in bed, especially for you West Coast folks.

And if you're in PA, try and make it to the Autumn Leaf Festival, I hear it's a wicked good time, and if you're in DC on Oct. 4th and 5th and think criminalizing a healing herb is wrong you can join these guys on the Lawn.

STOP THE FEDERAL WAR ON PATIENTS FOREVER

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here