Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

Vaccinations

Apparently there is a shortage of flu shots. Since I haven't gotten one in the past 4 years, I'm not too worried about it. And to the little kid or old person who got my shot, you're welcome and I hope it didn't hurt too much. And that it didn't give you the flu.

It still boggles my mind that to prevent you from getting a disease, i.e. flu, malaria, polio, etc. that they inject you with the virus in a small amount, so that your body recognizes it as a disease and attacks instantly. Of course you can still actually get sick from this "vaccination". In fact, I've heard that the malaria, or maybe cholera, vaccine is actually WORSE than the disease. Pretty sure it's malaria though.

Hopefully someone is working on something better than our current disease safeguards. Ever heard the conspiracy theory that they actually have cures for AIDS and cancer, but that it cures you, so the big money is in treating thoses diseases. I don't really believe it, but I wouldn't put it past them either.

Do you really need a flu shot?

So here's the article from CNN.com, so you can see that I'm not creating a panic in the flu prone population of this country. But reassured you sickly folk, I'm doing my part by doing nothing.

Sickly People! Know Thine Enemy!


CDC's Influenza Page

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here