Monday, October 11, 2004

 

Most important election of your lifetime?

I just took a little online survey thing over at CNN.com. It asked "Do you feel that this is the most important election of your lifetime?" Yes, No, Don't Know.

I chose No because I'm a realist. This one is important, but if this one is the most important of my whole life? Then I'm leaving this country now. If we can't recover from another 4 years of Bush, then I'm leaving this great country and am gonna live elsewhere. Not Mexico, too hot for Joan, maybe Canada, but I've never had a real winter. I like Europe. I'm sure if I said that I hate the USA and Bush that they would welcome me with open arms.

But I'm sure there will be elections that are just as important, if not more, than this one. That's the good thing about Presidents. They're only around for 4-8 years. Thank The Great Spirit.

But if this election is the turning point in America's history where the US finally returns to its "religious" roots and abortion, smoking, drinking, tattoos, salt, sex, and speeding are all made illegal, then it is the most important. And if the good guys lose and this comes to fruition, I told you so, but you're all welcome to come live with me in my "Safe House of Free Thought" in a country to be named later.

Weekend traveling/crazy freak pet post coming soon. I promise.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here