Friday, October 08, 2004

 

Mama, mama, I'm coming home

So Joan and I are going to Birmingham this weekend. That's The Ham, or B'ham to the cool lazy people. Or the Magic(Majic) City, which is my personal fave. But first we're gonna go visit my dad's mom in northern AL, then Sat. we're going down to B'ham. We're gonna stay with that cop friend of mine; he actually lives with one of my old college roommates now. He adopted a dog from the pound. Ready for what it is? Are ya sure, it's pretty weird, and yes I'm getting a picture of it, cuz it tops the great dane/lab mix, or whatever lives next door.

It's a chihuahua/greyhound mix. Yuh huh, some slut greyhound, apparently, somehow bumped uglies with a chihuahua. WTF? He said it has a small head and skinny legs. Poor crime against nature dog. But he said it is hyper like a chihuahua. So I'll get some pics.

And Joan's parents in FL, just adopted two chihuahuas also. They were abandoned or something, when the 4 hurricanes hit, so they took Gizmo, their 14 yr. old Shih Tzu, down to the pound to make sure she approved and then brought them home. I'll get pics of them and the current state of their saltwater tank. He, Joan's dad, said they lost some fish and coral in the first hurricane, but they got a generator for the last 3 so that wouldn't happen again. Poor fish.

So we're leaving today, and will be back on Sun. Then I get to study for a test I have on Wed. Then I get to work on my seminar which is on Nov. 5, but I've been working in that since last Wed. but I want it to be really good. Really really good. So I'm pretty much gonna focus on that at work for the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy your weekends! Be safe!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here