Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

I wish I could move posts around easier

But I can't so my blog tribute to the remembrance of Jack's father has been moved down. I wish I could keep it up top.




So I just got my friends "pics" from the autocross. I need to hire a full time photographer and not a spectator. He pretty much just stood in the shade and took 3 pics of the Acura NSX and lots of short little movies of me and Racer starting the race down to the first real turn. And you can't really see the middle of the track well from where we were sitting. I'll get the clips up on my Clemson page tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up, they're not very exciting.

What I really need is an in car camera mount. And a video camera. Not sure how long a video I could take with my 64 MB compactflash card. I just need to break down and get a 512 MB or a 1 GB compactflash card. Not too expensive but I'm limiting myself to electronic devices that use compactflash, which is okay cuz Canon uses them and I like Canon. I really like that digi SLR they have, ooooooooh soooo fancy. But that's for when I have a real job in the real world.

I have my first seminar, of 3, coming up on Nov. 5 and I just realized that I have LOTS of work to do for it. But it's a little over 2 weeks away so I'm okay, but I can't dick around, I have to work constantly for the next 2 weeks. So my blogging time will be greatly diminished. I say that but what I really mean is my blog reading time will be greatly diminished. So if I don't comment much in the next few weeks, it's not that I don't love you guys, but I gots no time.

If I had one wish, it would be for mind control. Damn right. I could do whatever I wanted all the time. Hello Mr. Hotel Manager/Owner, I'm going to live here for the next 6 months Okay? Sounds good. Hey there bitchy ticket counter worker, I'd like two first class tickets to whereever I want Okay? Here ya go. You don't want to arrest me Officer. What was I thinking.

Basically I want to be a Jedi. But without my powers being diminished by "disturbances in the Force" and all that nonsense.

But plain old mind control will work just fine.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here