Monday, October 04, 2004

 

Another freakin Monday

So the test went okay. I figure I got a point or point and a half and I need 2.5 points to be done. And I have 3 tests left. I can't wait to be done.

Went to Frankie's Fun Park on Saturday with the chemistry folks. Lots of fun, laser tag and the fast go-karts all night long. Laser tag blew, way too many people, complete chaos, which was fun, but I would've rather been outside driving. The go karts kicked ass. They were so easy to drift! I felt sorry for the people who couldn't countersteer. I was the slowest on the course by far, but I definitely had the most ass-out sliding fun.

Some minor drama occurred, and I was just an observer so it was entertaining. So there has been some tension between Grumpy and um, Sleepy, and it culminated on the go-kart track. Grumpy had been spun out by a guy that was with us, and I was following Sleepy, oh both fake dwarves are women by the way, and she was watching me as we slid around the corner and didn't see Grumpy incapacitated on the side and SLAMMED into her. Hardcore full out. Awesome collision, but they're go karts so no bid deal right? Oh no my friend. Apparently Grumpy took offense to this impact, so when we got out of the go-karts, I was about to jokingly admonish Sleepy for the vicious hit on Grumpy, knowing full well it wasn't anyone's fault, except maybe the guy who spun Grumpy and Sleepy for not watching where she was going and Grumpy for not pushing the brakes and sliding into the way, but not me, I was an innocent by-stander, I swear. So Grumpy gets off and Sleepy turns and looks at her, and Grumpy screams, "Fucking Bitch!" fairly loudly. So they both storm off and made up after about 5 minutes. Very entertaining to say the least.

Then went downtown and got thoroughly wasted then was too sleepy to drive home but did anyway. Big mistake. I should not have done that. Nothing bad happened but it could have very easily. Bad Seth! *whap*

And I washed the Focus on Saturday so now she's all shiny and pretty.

Update:A few blogs got demoted to the "Blogs that are no more" section. This is cuz they haven't updated in a looooong time. They're all good though, they just don't update anymore. So enjoy their archives but don't hold your breath for anything new. And if you're going on vacation and not gonna update for a while, tell your readers, like Slothy McSlotherson, who cares about her readers. And Her Evilness Sidra, who didn't go on vacation but had internet problems, she cares too but in a evil, evil way.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here