Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

Ah, what a great Hallow's Eve

We did the Halloween party on Sat. night and on into early Halloween. Cuz who wants to be hungover for work on Mon.? Not I that's fo' sho'. Joan and I decided that we didn't want to drink the PJ (Party Juice - Everclear, juices and fruit) and we opted for Red Bull and Jägrmeister (damn right that's an umlaut). Awesome drink and you can put as much or as little Jägr as you want cuz it always tastes the same. Damn I love that stuff. And since most of the freaks had been there since 6 pm, we showed up at 9 as did about 7 other people, we had to catch up some. So we went heavy on the sweet cough syrup flavored nectar of the Germans, God bless their David Hasselhoff lovin' asses.

So we caught up and had an enjoyable time. We put that extra hour to good use. And I still woke up at 10 am. A little twinge in the belly but no headache and feelin really well-rested. Amazing. I can't imagine the Everclear juice hangover. Poor bastards. I finally freaking remembered my camera and was snapping away. I'll put most on my website linked over there. Nothing really incriminating, well except for the prisoner guy who was on top of that girl. He was drinking his Everclear/Xanax concoction. Needless to say he's a pill head and was thoroughly fucked up. So he was walked home about 30 minutes after that little front yard episode. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section and I'll try and clarify any pics. The evil looking ones are with blacklight and are awesome and creepy.

So woke up today and Joan and I wanted to go see the leaves in the mountains. So we did. Good day, bad traffic but it's ok. I'll go back in January when there is no one up there and really enjoy the roads. Stopped at Lake Jocassee, short a sound and long o sound. It is one of the clearest lakes I've ever seen, and cold but it's mountain fed so whaddya expect? Crystal clear. There are actually scuba tour companies around the lake because it's so clear. So no Loch Ness monster is gonna getcha when you're in the lake. Then went up to Caesar's Head State Park. Beautiful. Great drive up too.

So we're coming down the mountain and drive to Greenville and the car starts making an electrical whirring sound. This is the Focus that doesn't even have 11,000 miles on it. So I tell Joan to get in and drive around the parking lot some. Does the same thing. Stop it, pop the hood and listen. Rev it up, nothing real bad. Then I turn the wheel and hear the sound. Then look at the power steering reservoir and it's almost empty! Whaaaaa? Beats the shit outta me. I have no idea what happened or how. So I open up the manual, find out I need Makron ATF power steering fluid. Great. But I don't see that in Pep Boys. So get home and see that only Motorcraft makes it and it's only for sale at Ford dealerships. Ok, but I still wonder if I can use the stuff from the auto part store. But the whole warranty thing that I don't want to void, I opt to wait and get it tomorrow because of course they're not open on Sundays. Bible Belt. Sabbath. yada yada yada. Chick-Fil-A too. Not open on Sundays.

So new car is sorta broke, hope that the power steering system doesn't have a leak and I magically lost power steering fluid. Happy Halloween from Ford.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here