Saturday, September 04, 2004

 

Quickie before drinkie

I'm at school on a Saturday again. But today I have ulterior motives, mwhahahahaha. I'm going to do some work. Gonna mount some crystals that I made, thank you, so that later, or actually tomorrow, I can shoot x-rays at it and then the instrument can tell me what atoms are where and then I can tell you what it is and what the base molecule looks like. Heck yeah that's cool.

Then the first Clemson football game is today. No I don't have tickets cuz they have been steadily increasing the price since I've been here. First year was $92, now it's $178. No thanks, I'll get drunk for free outside. Then go watch the game at home, or someone's house.

So if you see the score of the Clemson/Wake Forest game, think of me sitting outside drinking Tanqueray Sterling vodka (given to me by a friend, and I've heard it's pretty good) with Ruby Red grapefruit juice in my fold-up chair with the footrest.

Summer time, the living's easy.

-Sublime

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here