Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

Pictures

I put up some pics on my other Clemson website. I have two because I have a faculty ID, for teaching labs and shite, and a student ID, for being a student and shite. (I got shite from Trainspotting, just felt like using it, so there.)

http://people.clemson.edu/~seths/

1: The hydraulic contest and yes that truck is mid-air.
2: Engine bay of the Toyo Tires Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8, freakin awesome
3: Joan's favorite car of the show, Mercedes C32 AMG with a beautiful silver carbon fiber hood
4: The face of the Nissan Skyline GT-R, it's so cute
5: Actually the first pic where you see what I look like (unless you're a stalker and found my parents website), and I'm hugging a Falken rally wheel and tire because I love them and I want 4 of them
6: Uuuuuh, that's gangsta
7 & 8: Signal Twins drift cars doing it tandem, really awesome
9: Day-Glo orange paint job, that pic doesn't do it justice, and it's a Mazda Protege 5
10: '87 Cutlass doing some hops

The pic of me, I'm wearing my Charlie Brown shirt. I've actually been offered sexual favors for that shirt. Obviously I still have it, or I have a stockpile of them and trade them out for nastiness, I'll let you decide.

But it kinda looks like I'm pregnant, it's just the shirt, I'm not a scientific freak, like the governor of Cali. Yuh huh, he made whatever that crappy movie was about him being preggers, and you voted for him. Okay I am a scientific freak, but in a different way. So that's me and I'll get a pic of me and Joan up soon. I promise.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here