Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

Phew, everything is OK

We gave Henry a drop of liquid children's tylenol, and either he's cracked out on sugar, or he's feeling better. So we at least extended his life by a few weeks I'm guessing.

Finished the book, and I want a sequel cuz his daughter time travels but she is able to control it somewhat. Good book, definitely worth a read.

I think I will join the BookClub. TV rots the brain. And I know when the stuff I really want to see is on anyway. And it's mostly on MTV, SpeedChannel, TBS, Fox and NBC. And I've started watching some Fuel also. It's an extreme sport channel on DirecTV but it's mostly snowboarding, skating, bmx and surfing. There's some motocross thrown in too. But really good skater music, some punk, some ska, some hip hop. But it's a good channel for all the little punks out there and older punks.

So as of now I'm officially in the BookClub, I'm going over now to join.

And Joan's parents in Orlando rode out their fourth hurricane on Sunday, which we got here yesterday. So it's Charley, Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne, and hopefully that's it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here