Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

National ID card

*Warning: Major stream of consciousness post*

Why do people think this is a bad idea? It's a nice intermediate between a passport and a driver's license. Not as cool as a passport and not as meaningless as a driver's license.

I say meaningless because apparently in California they don't actually check what social security number they put on their licenses out there. How do I know? Cuz an illegal immigrant got a CA license with MY social security number on it. Thanks Cali, I appreciate that. I'll tell you how I found out about this later on. But it did require me to spend the night in jail. Yep, damn the man.

And passports are just awesome. All you need to leave this country is a passport. And probably some cashmoney and a plane ticket, but that's it. Yes I have lived overseas, and I wouldn't hesitate to live there again. So yes, Mr. President, I would gladly leave this country if it gets too insane (leaving that open for interpretation) or if you reinstate the draft. But you wouldn't do that, would ya? At least not until after Nov. 2 and some other country pisses you off. Ok, I would enlist if we got to take over Canada. There I said it. I think that would be hilarious. I wouldn't kill them, just use zip tie handcuffs and leave a trail of bound Canadians in my wake. That would be awesome. Oh, where would all our drug war refugees go then? Nevermind, I don't want to take over Canada. I want Canada to be my retirement refuge with nationalized health care, liberal drug laws (cuz weed is a hell of alot cheaper than those old people drugs), and people who play hockey, say eh, and like beer. Oh Canada indeed.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here