Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Just sayin hey

Not much to say today. Colin Powell has decided that it is in fact genocide that is happening in Sudan. And the only countries in the UN who don't think it's a good idea to pressure Sudan to stop it are Pakistan and China. And we all know they're great humanitarian nations (like we are, HA!) So at least everyone officially knows it is genocide now.

We were rabbit-sitting from about Sept. until about April. It wasn't fixed so it was a fucking bitch. It pissed and shat just about everywhere. It was traumatized as a wee bunny by a classroom of 2nd graders, so I understand where she's coming from, but dammit piss in your litter box. Poo, ok, whatever, it's small and hard and easily picked up every once in a while, but not all the time. But I'm glad you're gone.

Anyway, I had to go to Anderson (largest town close to Clemson, bout 20 min. away and Greenville, almost an actual city, is about 45 min. away) and feed Bunny cuz her owner is out of town for some reason. So fed her, hit the bank, then paid for 6 months of car insurance. Allstate, $752.25. Ouch, but that's for the '93 Saturn POS, and the brand spankin new '04 Focus with full coverage. And I get the "Hey you're 25 discount."

Anyone remember an accident that I supposedly caused on Nov. 2, 1998? I think the only one that I remember is I was involved in a fender bender at a traffic light. But I was in the MIDDLE! It isn't my fault if Douchebag hit me from behind (hehe) and knocked me into the car in front of me!

Watch for the Clemson/Georgia Tech score tomorrow. It's a night game, so I can sleep in. And the Clemson Women's soccer team kicks ass. #5 in the nation, how bout them Tigers?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here