Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Climbing on rocks

Clemson spent countless of our tuition dollars on renovating the recreation center on campus. No biggie cuz it's awesome and it's for the students. Props to the admin for building something that we care about, and will attract more students!

But they built a rock climbing wall in it. I don't know how they got that passed but thank someone that they did cuz it's awesome. And it's free (with paid tuition). It is seriously one of my favorite exercising activities. Why? I used to climb trees alot when I was a kid. Mostly the awesome magnolia tree in our front yard at 1242 Mountaindale Road (road is right, not sure about the number) in Birmingham, AL. So maybe it's that childhood pasttime that has carried over. Maybe I just like climbing stuff. But it's a great whole body workout. I highly recommend it.

And today my arms and back hurt soooooo good.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here