Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

Another freakin hurricane

So now Ivan is tormenting the other side of the Southeast. Most of my friends and relatives live in Birmingham, AL, so they're getting lots of rain right now.

My grandmother (maternal) e-mailed and said all the stores were out of milk, bread, water, and batteries. Freaks. Same thing happens when snow is forecast. Well, not the batteries.

Why do I love going to stores when they are the most psychotic? Is it that I blend in and can people watch easier? Is it that people don't give a shit and their true colors come out? Is it that they're on edge with added stress from hurricane/holidays?

I don't know, but my favorite time to go people watch is the day after Thanksgiving. Cutthroats and Savages. If they weren't paying for their stuff, I would've thought they were Vikings, pillaging and plundering their way through the mall.

Oh yeah, the secret to not getting sucked in, is not really shopping. Unless you see something that is too good to pass up, then pick up your torch and mase and start bashing skulls.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here