Monday, August 02, 2004

 

Yep, it rained....alot

So camping was fun, except that it was completely wet. We found about 4 pieces of dry wood, made hot dogs, and then the fire went out. And then it rained for 5 hours straight on Sat. But we sat in the tent and played cards. Good times.

Then on Sunday, we rallycrossed, or I did, and my friends watched. I'll try posting some pics later today, but I haven't had much success yet. I'll figure something out. But I won my class! WOOHOO! It was awesome, and I'm definitely hooked on rallying, as a driver now and not just a spectator. I'll post some stories later. The only damage my Saturn took was I took one turn too sharp and hit a barrel with my side mirror and the mirror popped off. But that's easily fixed.

I think I'm gonna write Saturn and see if I can get some corporate backing. That would be so freakin awesome. If that happens, free T-shirts for everyone!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here