Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 

YAY!

Woohoo, we got pictures. And like Vader I'm coming out, but not in such a political and socially redeeming way, but in a self serving way. To post my results for the weekend and my pictures.

http://dixierally.org/temp-rr/pages/CRSCCA02.htm

And this page has other of the cars on it and a link to the results page.

http://dixierally.org/temp-rr/index.htm

Oh yeah, they misspelled my last name too. But I leave that cliffhanger till next weekend when I do it again. YAY!

And the asterisk by the guy in first says that I really won, but it wasn't for points or anything. So I won! My first ever and I had so much damn fun. The dirt and comaraderie were all awesome. I totally recommend it to anyone who likes cars and dirt.

And the only damage suffered by the Unstoppable Saturn was I took a turn too tight and hit a barrel with my sideview mirror and the glass popped off. Seeing as it could have been much worse, like me stranding my dumb ass in Tennessee, I'm very happy. And so is Clio.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here