Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

This is Henry, our hamster. I went over to a friend's house one day and thought their dog was playing with a white tennis ball, so I went to see what it was, and it was Henry. They didn't want it, so I adopted him. He's not fat, he's fluffy. Currently his back legs don't work, he kinda drags them around when he walks. Personally I think that he's immortal and is evolving because he doesn't really need his back legs. He slides around just fine. We actually let him run around the apartment at night. Yes he does poo a little, but it's mostly in his house. And yes he has scared the SHIT out of me when he crawls up on the bed and you wake up with him on your leg.Posted by Hello

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here